New Interior Carbon Trim Sticker Fuel Cover Decal for Kia Seltos 2019+
By simply arranging the vehicle logo, you can prevent scratches on the fuel port and get a dress-up effect.
Be sure to prepare a sprayer and add 2-3 drops of dishwashing detergent before use.
2 drops of dishwashing liquid in half of water (glass cleaner and car wash are not allowed)
1. Wipe the adhesive surface clean. For perfect adhesion, wipe off the oil film, grease, dirt, etc.
2. Separate the carbon sticker and backing paper.
3. Spray the prepared water on the back side of the carbon sticker (adhesive side).
4. Put the carbon sticker on the adhesive part and fix the position.
5. Push the water and air bubbles from the inside out with a plastic card that can be used without Hera.
6. Remove any excess water. Tap the area where the logo or pattern is engraved to drain the moisture.